A wildfire has forced 100 people from their homes after someone using fireworks sparked a fire in Utah early on Sunday morning. No homes have been burned but there is heavy smoke in the area.
The fire is situated about 30 km south of Salt Lake City near the communities of Lehi and Draper and is known as the Traverse Fire.
Officials said that the individual who was using the fireworks is cooperating with the police.
There is a critical fire weather area for much of Arizona, western New Mexico, southeast Utah, and far southwest Colorado.
About 7,500 homes and businesses lost electricity due to the fire. Power has since been restored.